free website stats program multiple codes loss of ECM serial data | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

multiple codes loss of ECM serial data

that shot heard round the world was the 41 magnum thyat put thwe ECM out of its misery

I have been following this thread trying to learn more about the electronics on my ride. I marvel at the way your communication seems to make sense to you but most of it is over my head. I do though understand the 41 mag response, my question is I have a 44 mag will that do?:bigsmiley23:

but most of it is over my head.

Don, if you ever want more detail, just ask. The entire point of this is for everyone (including myself) to get better at fixing these tractors. It's never a problem to explain more detail.

Don, if you ever want more detail, just ask. The entire point of this is for everyone (including myself) to get better at fixing these tractors. It's never a problem to explain more detail.

Hoople I was being a bit sarcastic (my shot at humor) You have always been pretty easy to follow and I am alway aware that you and the moderators can break it down more if need arises. I usually get out my manual and follow along, I've been very fortunate with both of my Harleys. Except for the stator on the softail I have not experienced any electrical problems. But should the need arise I know I can depend on the forum to come to my rescue. Can't wait to use the 44 on some offending part.:bigsmiley12:

Would you teach an electrical 101 course Hoop cause most of it's over my head also.

I'm sure Hoople would be glad to teach the 101 class and would be great at it. I Have found that if I am looking at the manual I can generally follow along, and what I know about electronics you could fill up a thimble and still have room for your finger.

I'm sure Hoople would be glad to teach the 101 class and would be great at it. I Have found that if I am looking at the manual I can generally follow along, and what I know about electronics you could fill up a thimble and still have room for your finger.

I know Hoople would be great at it but he'd have to have the patience of God if I was in the class. I almost need to be holding the part in question in my hand for things to make sense to me.

I know Hoople would be great at it but he'd have to have the patience of God if I was in the class. I almost need to be holding the part in question in my hand for things to make sense to me.

NOW THAT we should ALL Believe......
geezer Brought HALF of his bike when he came 1700 miles to visit me Right geez.?.. What a guy!

signed....BUBBIE

Back