free website stats program MP3 Player | Harley Davidson Forums

MP3 Player

nolafishr

I am thinking of getting a MP3 Player for the Bike and I am looking for a Clip to mount on the Handlebar, Does anyone know where to get them for a good price? I remember seeing them before but do not remember the sites.

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo

I use the IPod shuffle, it has the clip built into the back of it. I clip it right onto the front brake cable. And yes I'll e-mail you on that trip.

I just ordered a Sansa Clip 2GB from Amazon for $39.88 shipped. It was the best deal I could find anywhere.

Since 2006, all the HK radios have MP3 built in. I just download 10 hours of music on a disc, and I'm good to go.
Jonnierock

I have a IPOD nano (3rd Gen), and just velcro it to the inside of the fering. I did the aftermarket system with Sony unit and Biketronics speakers.....the velcro works great and it is up out of the way.......Steve

I have an ipod classic and was sick of running a wire from my jacket to the radio. I bought the Harley 2 compartment windshield bag (09 SG). Easy to install and sits right above the radio with about 10 inches of wire travel. Plus I have an extra compartment for my house keys and garage door opener!

Back