free website stats program .MP3 or .cda | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

.MP3 or .cda

I've been using Maxell CD-R discs, but maybe need to try something else. Funny thing is they play fine in my car's player, and play well on the bike if recorded in cd format. I did try a cleaning disc in the player, and immediately after cleaning the data CD disc played most of the songs while sitting in the garage. I guess the H-K player is just exceptionally picky about what it will play.
Some discs are made for data and some for music. The Music ones will be blue on the bottom and data cd's will be silver. Some CD players will play data cd's, but the blue ones will work better.

I have been using Memorex cdr disk. I have Harman Kardon
amp and cd player in the house good stuff cd`s play in the house but not on my bike. I guess I will try another brand of disk. I dont have or use I-tunes I have a lot of music on cd and lp`s I dont need to down load any music.
Thanks for all the help guys

If you will download and install Itunes on your comp. you do not have to download music. you can build your Itunes library by ripping your cds and lps to digital files. Itunes will rip the cd and convert it to digital file just by inserting it and clicking rip.

does this work????:D

Yes it did but sorry its been removed due to copyright issue's the same, youtube and Facebook and other social sites are currently facing as if the artists dont make enough money as it is :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Only two things I can think of right now:

1. Did you burn them all in one shot? I had trouble if I tried to load a disk in more than one try.

2. Are ALL of the files MP3? I think that's the only formay that works with the HK.

Yes, I burned the entire disc at once, and all files are mp3. I did burn one the other night in Windows Media Player, and it converted a bunch of the songs to WMA format. That disc has since been thrown out.

Thanks guys maybe oldgeezer has something there with I tunes . The disk I have been trying are silver - gold .
I also have so much good music tradeing is not a good idea here my brother and I use Skype to swap movies music soft ware all the time no problems there. Its free
I am going to try new disks first .

Back