free website stats program MP3 CDs in H-D Stereo | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

MP3 CDs in H-D Stereo

One other "anecdote"...rumours are Apple is working on restricting # of copies of a downloaded tune and other "choice" methods to prevent ripping tunes "off" to a CD, and of course most of the industry is doing the same. Kind of like the interlock that prevents VHS Tapes to be copied digitally to DVD format "noise free". So large downloaded personal libraries are at risk and why the music and manufacturing industries are promoting new hardware and software on a song by song "play per view" basis and NOT promote albums or hard copy original CD's and DVD's they cannot control.

I've taken several songs from iTurnes and converted them into MP3's for my Limited's stereo. I have 120 songs + on each one and have had no problems. I used a free converter program that allows a trial version that works great. Everytime the free trial ends, I just remove it and download it again and it keeps working over 3 times now. Each song shows either the artist or song name on the stereo.

Try converting the MP3 header of all the songs to the one that plays. I believe the one that the HD radios handle best is Version 2 (the latest). That should fix the issue of some not playing.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Will a 04 radio with cd player , play these mp3 disc ?....I have some ,never thought about playing them before....

don't know if this will help or not, but my music is taken from my itunes and burned on the lowest speed. Also try not to burn more than around 90 songs

Back