free website stats program Moving | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Moving

Arizona must be a nice place.I live near Chicago,and back in the seventies,6 of my buddies went out there on their bikes.Only 2 returned. Didn't plan on it,they just stayed out there.

Thank you all, got the home mostly unpacked and put away, now to tackle the garage. Think i'll take a ride first.

Enjoy Your new home.Stay hydrated and remember the wind chill reverses over 95 degrees.View attachment 17651

Yeah, I remember something about that, but explain it to me again. You have to dress differently once the temps get over 95. I think somebody said it's a good idea to wear leather? Wear less when it's cooler out, and more when it's hot out, is that how it goes?

Our summer is like the winter for you other folks. The difference is we can actually ride to necessary places, like work. But recreational riding is done mostly in the early morning, late evening or night. Riding around in the heat of the day is like riding around in a pizza oven...not fun at all. We do have the option of heading up into the mountains and enjoying that though.

Welcome to AZ.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back