free website stats program Moving Passenger Backrest Back | Harley Davidson Forums

Moving Passenger Backrest Back

MOBEAR

I am big boy and need my space, so I got a TallBoy seat, which cuts into my wife's room. Any options on moving the passenger backrest back, like the tour packs?

On my 07 ultra I can move the touring pack back about an inch. Well in my case I can move it forward about an inch, but best I can tell I have only one adjustment. But if you are good with a drill I don't see why you couldn't create another hole for you touring pack bolts.
If I ma riding with my wife i don't usually use the backrest.

Yeah, I was aware of the various movement and after market products to move the TourPack, but I don't have a TourPack, but want to move the passenger backrest (sissy bar) back.... if possible.

The only thing I have found is to find a person handy with steel and fabricate something.

Probably a stupid question, but have you been to the dealer? It's almost guaranteed if you have a problem with something, others have it also. There may be adapters, adjusters or something already available.

Back