free website stats program Moving On | Harley Davidson Forums

Moving On

Slapp

Well guys and gals it is time for me to move to another forum, although I have loved my time here DYNA land I must be moving on. I am trading my Dyna in for a an Electra Glide, I am about to become a two touring bike family. I love my Dyna while I had it but just could never get really comfortable on it. So I am moving on up. Will still visit here now and again but will mostly stay in the touring section. I bid you a fond fair well and remember to keep the rubber side down and between the white:).

Why limit yourself to just one section? There's way too much good stuff in ALL the different sections to only hang around in one. I use the "Unread Posts" feature and skim through the subject line from any unread post in any section. Honestly, I usually don't even look at what section the post came from!

Enjoy that EG!

Last edited:
+1 for that. I pretty much do the same thing. I like seeing what everyone has to say. And, you never know where you may be able to contribut something that will help someone out of a jam.

Why limit yourself to just one section? There's way too much good stuff in ALL the different sections to only hang around in one. I use the "Unread Posts" feature and skim through the subject line from any unread post in any section. Honestly, I usually don't even look at what section the post came from!

Enjoy that EG!

Absolutely!

Well congrats on the new ride and add another member or just visits all the sections. Love the Dyna, but love all the other bikes as well.

Congrats on the New Bike, I will look for you in the Touring Section, I have My Dyna but have My Touring Bike also, Love both of them!

2009 Road Glide - Red Sunglo
1999 Lowrider - Vivid Black

I know what you mean, I have a WG and have a hard time getting comfortable. I have pretty much decided that I want a Road Glide and think it is the bike for me. I am going to have to wait two years too get it, there is no way around it, but if I wait two years I can keep my WG along with the RG. It will be nice too have my baby for the short rides and the RG for the long rides.

Enjoy that EG!

I like using the "Unread Posts" tab after I have done most of my "normal" routines when I log in as well. New models and change are good and even though our rides change the HDT family is growing and changing as well, so keep in touch. :D

Nothing wrong with checking and weighing in on what ever model and your Dyna experience is still valid here! It gives the reader an opportunity to get a better feel for the similarities and differences the rides and riders, the diversity is striking and improves our general knowledge. Also, if and when a new model crosses my garage threshold I know I will be ready with a wide range of knowledgable readers to help...which is very reassuring :14:

Back