free website stats program Movie you watch recently. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Movie you watch recently.

I can not wait untill Snakes on A Plane comes out.I can handle anything that comes my way but a snake.Just something so off about them creeping and crawling watching your every move and you not even know it.

I just watched Stephen King's The Dead Zone, which was a great movie with Christopher Walken as the main character who was in a car wreck and ends up with psychic abilities after a 5-year coma.

Ok, nobody is allowed to make fun of me but I just saw the Godfather trilogy for the first time. It was by far one of the best film/s that I have ever seen. I had never seen Al Pacino that young before, I didn't even recoginze him. Remember no laughing at me LOL.

I just got done watching click. It is a good movie. Funny and serious. I liked Adam Sandler before but have never seen him do anything serious, now I like him even more. I good movie, I would recommend it to you.

I am not really a big movie viewer, but I finally got around to watching walk the line, the Johnny Cash movie. It was excellent. I love his music and it was a great story. He and June had a special something, that's for sure. It was a story that could have been sappy but was not at all. I would highly recommend it if you have yet to see it.

A movie that I just watched and watch a lot is Blazing Saddles with Gene Wilder written by Mel Brooks. MedSed, I’m going to say you hit the nail right on the head with your description of Walk the Line.

The last movie I watched was The Fox and The Hound 25th anniversary edition. I love Disney movies and I always get the new ones when they come out of the vault.

Stanley Kubricks' Clockwork Orange was the last movie I watched. I thought it was a good movie although it had to be one of the weirder films that I have seen.

I am watching Click right now. This is really good. If only it could really happen. It would be everyone's dream come true.

I happen to be watching .Boondock Siants .It is funny, gripping ,and has adventure. Ive seen it a few times but cannot help going back to it .

Back