free website stats program Moustache engine guards | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Moustache engine guards

Thanks Softy,i do like the look of them now ive seen them on the photo,just curious but how tall r you mate?

I have the HD ones on my FLSTC and like them.

My HD dealer did warn me, after I bought them that they had some problems with them.

There is not much room between the right foot rest and the rear brake pedal. Seems some riders while resting their right foot on the bar the heel of their boot was pressing on the brake pedal. This prematurely wore down the rear brake pads.

I have the HD ones on my FLSTC and like them.

My HD dealer did warn me, after I bought them that they had some problems with them.

There is not much room between the right foot rest and the rear brake pedal. Seems some riders while resting their right foot on the bar the heel of their boot was pressing on the brake pedal. This prematurely wore down the rear brake pads.
that is what I like about it one small shift on my boot I can downshift and hit the brake.
Never know when this action could keep you out of the side of a cage or keep from hitting something on the road, that is one of the reasons I like them plus the legs up on them close to the tank on a cool evening or morning keeps the legs warmer and the wind off of you, Just my thought but in the end it is your decision as it is your bike. You just have to install the stuff on it that will make you happy with it!
I have several looks for mine from night train to heratiage.

Thanks for the height measurements fella's,again helpful,will let you know what i get,its a winter job as time for bike to go to sleep any day now,
You guys who can ride year round take care and enjoy!!

Here are some pretty good phoitos of mine. Last time we rode it raine a little Bike need a good cleaning whicvh it will get this weekend.

Attachments

• moustachebsout.jpg
    moustachebsout.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 26
  • mooustachelsin.jpg
    mooustachelsin.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 23
  • moustachersin.jpg
    moustachersin.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 22
  • moustachersout.jpg
    moustachersout.jpg