free website stats program Mountain Top Cabin with Lake | Harley Davidson Forums

Mountain Top Cabin with Lake

BuzzCap7

I trust bikers (most) so the question goes here.

My wife and I would like a Mountain Top Wood Cabin on a Lake if that is not too much. Renting it for abt 3-4 wks. Ideally in a small (very small) town.

In either GA, NC, and SC.

Sorry to say, it will not be a ride via my bike but none-the-less. Anyone know something like this for us to rent?

Thank you muchly! :)

Buzoo

A bunch of them in the Smokies, and you have a bunch of good rides in the area, including the Tail of the Dragon. Just Google it and pick what suits you

I trust bikers (most) so the question goes here.

My wife and I would like a Mountain Top Wood Cabin on a Lake if that is not too much. Renting it for abt 3-4 wks. Ideally in a small (very small) town.

In either GA, NC, and SC.

Sorry to say, it will not be a ride via my bike but none-the-less. Anyone know something like this for us to rent?

Thank you muchly! :)

Buzoo
You left out Alabama. In case you would like to come visit here. There is a little town in North East Alabama called Mentone. Plenty of BnB's and cabins, man do they have cabins. Check out Mentone Cabins on the net. Lots of great ridding, nice people. Plenty of sites to see. Historic part of Alabama. Group "Alabama" lives here. Little River Canyon, "deepest gourge East of the Missippi. Some of the best food in the south, "The BBQ Place" in Fort Payne voted one of the 100 best places to eat in Alabama, got to have the "JOJO's. If you come, PM me. Would love to ride and show you around.
ps. get a cabin on the river if you can.

You may want to check out the Gatlinburg area. Plenty of cabins, some really good deals and a dealership, if you want to rent a bike. The riding there is top notch.

Another for VRBO - Also may want to check out Lake Gaston, near the VA / NC border - we really enjoyed our couple of visits there not really in the mountians but has a similar feel (we also enjoy Smith Mountain Lake - big lake, little more mountains (or hills :) ) and plenty of small towns to stay near on the lake.

You might take a look at Wears Valley it's just outside the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. So you get the quiet of a small town but have the option of restaurants etc if you choose. We go down there every couple of years to unwind. The cabins, the views and riding are just outstanding.

Back