free website stats program Motorcycle Trailer (pull behind) | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Trailer (pull behind)

tubguy

Let me say this forum is awesome!!!! Excellent people and advice, didn`t realize there was a forum like this till recent.
Looking to purchase a pull trailer for my 2010 Ultra classic with A STOCK 96 ((In the process of the stage 1 upgrade), What are your suggestions and who would be a good supplier for this. am from Western canada (British Columbia) so hoping theres someone close...Thanks :)

Can't think of the names now but do a Google search for pull behind trailers and you should come up with a list.

fibro concept. Fibroconcept.com - trailer, motorcycle trailer, ATV trailer, trailer accessories, motorcycle accessories, motorcycle trailer accessories

i have a 09 Ultra with stage 1. trailer pulls exceptional. tracks dead straight. no issues in the turns at any speed i've hit corners at. you really don't know its there when you are moving.

i don't notice much difference in braking but consiously give myself some more brake time.

i did notice at first when starting from dead stop but once used to it, its routine.

i've pulled 2 other kinds of trialers. fibro is by far the best of the 3

you can check leisure lite in Osooyos, they,ve been making bike trailers for years, also try tiny mite in Alberta. I have a tiny mite and love the way it pulls. A little longer to set up than the leisure lite but take your pick both totally different trailers.

you can check leisure lite in Osooyos, they,ve been making bike trailers for years, also try tiny mite in Alberta. I have a tiny mite and love the way it pulls. A little longer to set up than the leisure lite but take your pick both totally different trailers.
Casey do they just make the trailers with out the tent. looking to add some more room for trips( golfclubs and wifes stuff)!

I have a Leesure Lite and love it. However, they only make the camper trailer. Dauntless Motors in Enumclaw, Washington make a really nice cargo trailer that is similar to a Bushtec. You might want to check with them.

I guess it really depends on how much money you want to spend but BUSHTEC is one of the best, their Roadster model base price is around $2500.00 then you go up from there.

I have a bushtech and like it,also tailwind is a good trailer with new technology,they are very well made but are the highest priced.

Back