free website stats program Motorcycle towing co. | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle towing co.

flhtcuirider

Has any one used a company called Motorcycle Towing Service out of
Denver IA. It sounds like a good deal if tis for real.
Thanks for any help. Jerry

+2 on the AAA Plus RV. Went thru this same delema myself a while back,have only used AAA once and that was for my car but was well satisfied. At least with AAA you know you're dealing with a company that's been around for years and has an established network

AAA plus RV gets my vote, I've used it twice for my bike many miles from home paid for itself the first time.

I had AAA bring a bike home from the US to home here in Canada/ I had to have 2 flatbeds. The first brought me to the border and the next brought me across the border home. Total mileage was about 150 miles, didn't cost me a cent, they even paid the bridge toll fee. First class service and you can not beat the price.
kemo

I used my AAA RV once so far for my bike. Flat back tire. The guy showed up with a Rollback.

Cooter "I aint't never hauled a bike before.

I'm thinking great, after roasting in the sun for hours.

Cooter "How we going get it on there, we could push it up"

Ended up I rode it up while he leveled the bed. It was an experience. He was a nice guy.

The first truck that came to pick me up impressed me. He had a Condor bike chock that had wheels on it. Rolled the bike into the Condor, strapped it down and hooked the winch cable to the chock and pulled the bike onto the flatbed. The second truck we had to push the bike up on the ramp and I held it there while he took the ramp up. When we got home late at night we did the same thing but as we lowered the deck the front tire had got into some antifreeze or oil and it started to roll back and I was losing control. Fortunately we got down OK and I didn't drop the bike. I always wondered if I did drop the bike who would have been liable for damages
kemo

Back