free website stats program Motorcycle Title | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Title

WOW! They do not have their "stuff" together at all!
I am glad you did not walk in there with CASH in hand, what would the "casher" do with that? Sounds like they owe you lots of "chrome" goodies for you problems, push back hard on them!:bigsmiley14:

I have to learn how to do that. I am a great big Teddy bear with an occasional psychotic episode but for the most part am very quiet and low key and hate having to deal with stuff like this. It takes me a lot to get angry and when I do, I usually get in trouble cause mouth moves before brain. I will see what they have to say today. They have to realize by now after I faxed them my copy of pink slip that they &*%$ed up.

I agree... shout if you must, but you are definitely owed something for your aggravation and time. When they hit you with "what can we do to make you happy", I'd haul out that chrome list!

Not sure if there's anything actionable about this... especially since it's (supposedly) going to be resolved... you'd have to speak to a lawyer about that... but I WOULD put my foot down at the dealer's that they owe you something for THEIR screw up.

If you must... be very LOUD in the showroom about how "You mean if you pay CASH straight out for a bike, you get a run around after YOU'VE messed up??".... Especially if you see other "customers" milling about looking... they hate that!

DK,
Speaking of that chrome list, my wife got to see it and it is still up around 3500. I delete the stuff I already bought. She says I might as well have got the CVO version cause this one is gonna cost just as much. If she only knew how much I spent already on stage one and stuff.
:D

This is the Last Update:
I finally received the title to bike. It had to come through my Credit Union because of HD's illegally putting them as Leinholder. So, Credit Union signed off on Lein and I have title in my possession but It still makes me angry to see the title blemished with a Leinholder when I paid cash for the darn bike. I know for sure that I will never ever buy another new bike from this dealership again as they still don't feel it was their fault. (I can't see how it was mine)
:bigsmiley19:

I wonder if a dupe title would come through without the lien holders on it as you would get when you loose the original?

Also I hope you got the letter of lien release from the credit union. It would be a help down the road when it comes time to sell.

I wonder if a dupe title would come through without the lien holders on it as you would get when you loose the original?

Also I hope you got the letter of lien release from the credit union. It would be a help down the road when it comes time to sell.

What? Do I need a letter to go with the title? I thought that the signature stamp from credit union on title releasing lein was it. And just as I thought I was done with this...:wall

What? Do I need a letter to go with the title? I thought that the signature stamp from credit union on title releasing lein was it. And just as I thought I was done with this...:wall

Not sure about PA laws but in NY here you need a letter from the lien holder that the debt was paid off along with the title if there was a lien holder listed on the title before the title can be transferred when the bike is sold otherwise it can't be transferred.

Back