free website stats program Motorcycle salvage yard | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle salvage yard

There's a big one in Georgia that I refer people to it's www,stevescyclesalvage.com
Then there is Mauros Cycle Salvage in Inverness/Floral City, FL and they have parts every where.

Just keep in mind no madder how much you spend fixing it you can't give a salvage title bike away. So if you do one plan on keeping it along time.

there good for parts i would not do the salvage title bike thing , cant go wrong with parts for older bikes shovels lol

There's a big one in Georgia that I refer people to it's www,stevescyclesalvage.com
Then there is Mauros Cycle Salvage in Inverness/Floral City, FL and they have parts every where.

Just looked at their website and it mentions just about every brand BUT Harley.

Sorry gentlemen someone gave me the website and told me they did, I was informed incorrectly and I never had a chance to view it. I know for a fact that Mauros does have parts for Harley, you have a blast at his place going through all the storage containers on the property. I know I was there looking for OEM lightbars for my 1988 show Dresser. There were a lot of parts I wished I had a need for at the time.

Just looked at their website and it mentions just about every brand BUT Harley.

Come on Doc. You know you can't find a Harley in a salvage yard! Harley's never die. I've always refered to Steve's as a fourwheeler/dirt bike salvage yard, of course that was many many years ago when I was big into fourwheelers/dirt bike.

Looking one in AZ. Moved here from NC

Try Bobs in South Phoenix, 1325 E Elwood. Mostly Japanese but some HD stuff.

The one in Rye is mostly bicycles and the owner is pretty independent. Interesting to walk around and talk with the guy, though.

Got a question I have always wondered about. What happens to all the bikes the insurance companies buy after they get totaled? :dknow Maybe I'm not looking in the right places but I have often thought, "need this thing-a-ma-jig, and HD wants another of my kidneys for it, I bet there's some salvaged ones way cheaper", but where? Nothing up in the sticks here in Maine that I know of, but I have not found anything on the web, other than e-bay. Had several bad experiences there and just don't trust it.

So, if anyone has a website where one can find re-claimed parts, I'm all ears.

Back