free website stats program Motorcycle Quotes | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Quotes

Gunslinger

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

"You start the game with a full pot o’ luck and an empty pot o’ experience...
The object is to fill the pot of experience before you empty the pot of luck."

"Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence."

"A cold hamburger can be reheated quite nicely by strapping it to an exhaust pipe and riding forty miles."

"Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight."

"Keep your bike in good repair: Motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking."

"The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome."

"If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride."

"Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary."

"Well-trained reflexes are quicker than luck."

"Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes."

"When you're riding lead, don't spit."

"Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy."

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly."

"If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be."

"If you really want to know what’s going on, watch what’s happening at least five [vehicles] ahead."

"If the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them."

"A friend is someone who’ll get out of bed at 2 am to drive his pickup to the middle of nowhere to get you when you’re broken down."

"If she changes her oil more than she changes her mind, follow her."

"If you want to get somewhere before sundown, you can’t stop at every tavern."

"A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel."

"Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't."

"Respect the person who has seen the dark side of motorcycling and lived."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notable People:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death..." - Hunter Thompson

"There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull fighting, and motor racing. All the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway

"A zest for living must include a willingness to die." - R.A. Heinlein

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Alexei Sayle

And that's why my wife rides her own bike.

"I ride two wheels, because the 100 mph unicycle has not been invented yet", Bikermonkey, yea too many beers.:drunk

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death..." - Hunter Thompson

:D I had this line taped to my handlebars on the mountain bike back in the racing days. I used to race downhill in shorts & t-shirts, no body armour that they wear now. My theory was that I had more incentive to stay upright that way, and besides, I had put all my $$ into the bike, couldn't afford it.:s

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle."

Amen to that!

Yup, when I don't see the hubby in my mirrors, I slow down.....:D

Back