free website stats program Motorcycle luggage | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle luggage

Nathan1975

ANy body have any experience with any of the different brands of soft luggage out there? Im on a 07 ultra with a riders backrest and am looking to install a "T-bag" on the riders backrest using the passengr seat to support it. Im planning on doing a long duration (5-6 months) trip so capacity is a must! I was looking at kuryakn ful dresser bag wich looks like a decent bag but would like any first hand input. Any suggestions or comments welcome. Thanks Nathan

I bought a T-Bag (either Tahoe or RT 66 which ever the bigger one is) last year. It has a hard shell top roll and a wheels on the bottom with the hanlde to pull it. I went on a week trip with the old lady and she had enough room for her stuff. So you should be good for 8 to 9 months with that one. Boy I hope she does not read this!

ANy body have any experience with any of the different brands of soft luggage out there? Im on a 07 ultra with a riders backrest and am looking to install a "T-bag" on the riders backrest using the passengr seat to support it. Im planning on doing a long duration (5-6 months) trip so capacity is a must! I was looking at kuryakn ful dresser bag wich looks like a decent bag but would like any first hand input. Any suggestions or comments welcome. Thanks Nathan

Sorry i guess i should have read your question closer very good choice. my buddy has that bag and it is very well built to.

I bought a T-Bag (either Tahoe or RT 66 which ever the bigger one is) last year. It has a hard shell top roll and a wheels on the bottom with the hanlde to pull it. I went on a week trip with the old lady and she had enough room for her stuff. So you should be good for 8 to 9 months with that one. Boy I hope she does not read this!

I am very careful not to call her the "OL"
She gets very stingy when shes mada t me :)

Hey guys, just thought I would throw this out there, I'm looking at getting these throw over bags. Here's the website

Product Page

If anyone has any experience or opinions on them, I'd appreciate any comments. Thanks Joy

The T-Bag brand is the way to go. I would suggest a luggage rack, so that you can put it on the rack, then you can get anykind of waterproof bag to put on the seat for the extra's. There are D rings on my T-Bag, and I bungie from one bag to the other.

P6090195.jpg

Dont forget to check out the Touring section. There is a downloaded check sheet for your long trip.

I would definitely recommend Nelson-Rigg. I really like mine.

Back