free website stats program Motorcycle Lifts | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Lifts

09GLDR

I'm in the market to buy a air powered motorcycle lift. I've looked at a few different models ranging b/w $600 to $1000. Anybody out there have any input or things to watch out for on these or anyone wanting to sell one in the St. Louis Mo. area?

Try this Bike Lifts - Harley Davidson Community Lots of good information there

Thanks guys, Your links really helped with exploring lifts that I haven't seen yet....Ended up going with a PMC 1000 with all the extensions from Panther Lifts and Automotive Equip. This lift is probably overkill, but with the side work I do here and there for other people it will make it alot easier, not to mention saving the back when your polishing up the chrome!...Thanks again!

I'm in the market to buy a air powered motorcycle lift. I've looked at a few different models ranging b/w $600 to $1000. Anybody out there have any input or things to watch out for on these or anyone wanting to sell one in the St. Louis Mo. area?

Here is a list of some hydralic ones which are portable and more easier to use:

http://www.hdtimeline.com/5118-post1.html

Sears has the pretty nice heavy duty yellow one that Smitty (our ranking officer on deck here at HDT) who uses...see his pix below: $189 on sale I think...

jack1.jpg

If you join the Craftsman tool club (no cost) they have pretty good deals on all kinds of tools. I've seen the motorcycle lift for as low as $89 for tool club members. I've had mine for 5 years....

(EDIT) Super G thats like half of what I paid for the PMC 1000 I should have waited a few more hours for your reply! Thanks man! I may check into returning this one and I do have a Harbour Frieght store in my area. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back