free website stats program Motorcycle lift table | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle lift table

PineRiver

Need info to help in decision about a motorcycle lift table. I know nothing about what I should look for. Any ideas? I will use it to do basic maintenance oil changes, tire changes, will need to park bike on stand even when not doing maintenance due to space problems

A lift will only add to your space problems.A good jack,while compcact will handle your needs.Of course tie downs and saftey bars are at your own discression.

Craftsman makes a 1500lb lift that will work for your space needs as well as cleaning and maintenance.Check sale adds I got mine for $68.

I'd like to see someone come up with something like this (CHEAP) to ride the bike up on when you wash it so as you can clean the wheels or position the valve stem when checking tire pressure in the garage.

Attachments

• wheelroller.JPG
    wheelroller.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
PERFECT! They're pretty proud of that first one though. Billet aluminum? Glad they finally came to grips and designed the other one for us mere mortals that have to work for a living. The bottom two don't look all that durable and I don't see them holding up too long under the weight of a dressed out ultra.

Thanks. I'm going to get one of those!

Back