Motorcycle lift table

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by PineRiver, Aug 22, 2009.

1. PineRiver

PineRiver Member

Need info to help in decision about a motorcycle lift table. I know nothing about what I should look for. Any ideas? I will use it to do basic maintenance oil changes, tire changes, will need to park bike on stand even when not doing maintenance due to space problems

2. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

3. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

A lift will only add to your space problems.A good jack,while compcact will handle your needs.Of course tie downs and saftey bars are at your own discression.

4. 03classic

03classic Junior Member

Craftsman makes a 1500lb lift that will work for your space needs as well as cleaning and maintenance.Check sale adds I got mine for $68.

5. jimharvey1

jimharvey1 Junior Member

I'd like to see someone come up with something like this (CHEAP) to ride the bike up on when you wash it so as you can clean the wheels or position the valve stem when checking tire pressure in the garage.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  6. glider

glider Veteran Member

7. jimharvey1

jimharvey1 Junior Member

PERFECT! They're pretty proud of that first one though. Billet aluminum? Glad they finally came to grips and designed the other one for us mere mortals that have to work for a living. The bottom two don't look all that durable and I don't see them holding up too long under the weight of a dressed out ultra.

Thanks. I'm going to get one of those!

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

Good deal, let us know how it works out.

9. jimharvey1

jimharvey1 Junior Member

10. Lancer

Lancer Junior Member

My Sears Yellow Jack works great, I put the bike on it to wash.