free website stats program Motorcycle Insurance | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Insurance

06 Heritage & 08 Ultra Full Coverage, Uninsur Motorist, etc... 700.00 a year.. Im pleased, but some ask me why so much....no tickets, no claims, but bottom line I am happy with Geico..

Sheesh, I feel like maybe moving to another state LOL. I have no points, no tickets, cdl class A license with hazmat and I pay $230 a year just for basic insurance. Full coverage on my new ( to me ) bike is gonna run around $400. for just that bike alone through progressive. But, Michigan rates are really high.

I have military insurance through USAA, they do not insure motorcycles so they pass you to Progressive. It cost me $29.00 a month for an 04 Sportster.

I have military insurance through USAA, they do not insure motorcycles so they pass you to Progressive. It cost me $29.00 a month for an 04 Sportster.

I had progressive for 9 years on my bikes then they dropped me.they said I moved out of state?.funny they still bill my car ins. to the same address:D.
long story short I went with all state and it was cheaper.

i have geico and pay almost $500 for full coverage. but im 24 and have an ultra classic.

I know rates have gone up since I left MN in 97, I had Dairyland on my 92 FLHS and 97 FLHT @ 1 dollar a day for full coverage:s

HD insurance is Progressive so if you already have Progressive do not bother with a qoute they will reject you.
Top, I was wondering if you shopped or just accepted the rate quote because you already had Progressive. Thanks for all the help you have already given me.

Full coverage,w/ uninsured, liability, comp, etc.
Also covers $8000 in accessories (including helmet jacket), with a max of $3000 for paint. Rider Insurance for $380 year. But I've never had a claim so don't really know how good they are there.

Update:
I just paid my renewal for 2011-2012 $356

if you can pay in full per year, progressive is hard to beat, full coverage on my bike included hospital pay and towing, $444.00
i can not pay all in full, i pay every 3 months,so i went with state farm, $660.00 same coverage as above
25,000-50,000,25,000 coverage.
i also have 5,000 in custom add-ons added to policy

my age is 32.

Back