free website stats program Motorcycle Insurance | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Insurance

Crocker

I am not happy with my insurance carrier , I just got my new policy premium and to say the least I am not happy with the amont of money they want , So before I start shopping for a new Carrier, I am asking . who is using who and why and due you feel the price is ok. I have been with Dairyland Insurance for 25 years they just sent me a bill for $1,753.56 for a one year policy for 3 of my motorcycles , and no I dont have any points or crashes, last year I paid almost $400 less. and they say they are giving me a multi cycle discount and winter discount. and HOG discount. Go figure:eam

I just renewed my Progressive it was $451 for a year, but only if paid in full. I think they charge an extra 100 bucks or so to make payments. (they call it a discount for paying in full, I call it paying extra for not) I can't remember all the coverage numbers off the top of my head, but it's all 2 steps above the minimum.

they claim because its a hd and over 1500 ccs im sure my age has soemthing to do with it to .. dont get me started

You guys got no right to complain. I live in Ontario and I pay $1200. No convictions or accidents and have been licensed since 1965.

they claim because its a hd and over 1500 ccs im sure my age has soemthing to do with it to .. dont get me started

Hey Bud, what are you trying to say here, you're as old as dirt? :lolrolling

OR still wet behind the ears?
:lolrolling

$1276.00,But my son totalled one of my vehicles and that goes against my insurance record until March 13th of this year,then it should drop substantially:)

Back