free website stats program Motorcycle Hillclimbs | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Hillclimbs

What bike did he use to grab all those trophys SteveO?

Early on it was an Indian and then a Triumph Bonneville,he once told me that Triumph ceased to exist in 1951 or52 because it was sold out to BSA

weve got a couple of hills in the area. always a good time. my freinds dad rode em back in the day. if i remember right he was sponsered by triumph for a while i dont know if it was for the hill climb or flat track though. he still has a triumph cub that he used to ride on the hills.

Man, those guys were crazy huh? Hill climb on a hard tail? Man, what fortitude! Gotta love Americana! Not many things say America like a good 'ol hill climb! :D

I happened accross your posts.Just to give a little info.In the west we still have a huge hillclimb curcuit.the western states pro hillclimb series.we have one climb in utah and two in billings montana.
the Utah climb is The WIDOWMAKER reorganized in 2003 on a 1000' Hill.
Pro riders come from all over the world to hit this hill.
widowmaker.info
The billings climb is on Hills that have been used for over 80 yrs.So you have pleanty of time still to see the climbs the WIDOWMAKER is in june every year the billings climbs are spring and July for the great american.
enjoy the updated info.
**Moe** WIDOWMAKER HILLCLIMB

Back