free website stats program Motorcycle crash report - Study findings | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle crash report - Study findings

Thank you for the informative post...it is a kind reminder that once summer begins, everyone is basically on vacation...and sometimes more impatient and in a hurry to get somewhere quickly. Add to it the many items that take a driver/rider attention from the road and you have a receipe for disaster. Defuse it by planning ahead, be patient and remember the reason WHY you are enjoying your summer vacation...it does not matter if it takes an hour delay, it just means you spend more quality time on your bike (and 2-UP that means you double the hazards if you push).

Thanks for the link, it was a good exercise.

I had a woman pull out in front of me trying to cross four lanes of traffic, on Tuesday. Of course she froze right in the middle of the road when she saw me. i was probably going a bit too fast, and not being quite used to the slow braking on a touring bike yet I was lucky.

We ride we decide, that been said we can never assume we will not be hit or hit some one else, always be on the offense and look for escape routes

Back