free website stats program motorcycle camping. | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle camping.

looked at one at the Lone Star rally last year. look good and a good idea, even had a place for an A/C and genny. but then i thought of how much i would use it and how many hotel rooms i could get for the same price. so decided not to lean that way

You can stay in a lot of hotels for the cost of that. Heat, air, bath, comfy bed (usually) and order in pizza...:D

I am with the other two on this.I like the idea,but I would only do it if I had the time for a 3-4 month trip.At this point in life I am lucky if I get a couple weeks at a time.

I looked at this one and came up with the same idea as the others, lot of hotel rooms.Bunkhouse camper setup-Motorcycle camper - YouTube

My buddy and his wife have one of these units. I think it's called a Bunkhouse. They use it all the time on long weekends and a couple week long trips every summer. It's pretty roomy and has a queen sized bed.

I'm not a fan of tent camping. After 600 miles of riding, I want a hotel with a nice shower and air conditioning. :s

Back