free website stats program Motorcycle Boots | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Boots

Whatever boot you decide...my preference 1) Fit is #1, 2) Construction is #2, the sole pattern should be fairly aggressive, oil resistant neoprene, double sewn welt, uppers leather (personal preference) 3) Wellington slip-on (fitted to be rather snug yet not too loose around the thighs. 4) Sale/discounted price...made in USA preferred, but I have found Chippawa, Red Wing, Wolverines and other off the shelf brands (yes even some H-D ones are fine), only IF you find the points mentioned hit the most criteria you choose. Funny, I ended up with a very nice pair of H-D boots and for less than $100, which fit me...lettomg opportunity and emotions close the deal (as is usually the case) when dealing with our sport. :s

Whatever boot you decide...my preference 1) Fit is #1, 2) Construction is #2, the sole pattern should be fairly aggressive, oil resistant neoprene, double sewn welt, uppers leather (personal preference) 3) Wellington slip-on (fitted to be rather snug yet not too loose around the thighs. 4) Sale/discounted price...made in USA preferred, but I have found Chippawa, Red Wing, Wolverines and other off the shelf brands (yes even some H-D ones are fine), only IF you find the points mentioned hit the most criteria you choose. Funny, I ended up with a very nice pair of H-D boots and for less than $100, which fit me...lettomg opportunity and emotions close the deal (as is usually the case) when dealing with our sport. :s
"around the thighs"? Just how high do these boots ride up NewHD? :p

"around the thighs"? Just how high do these boots ride up NewHD? :p

Uhh "Calves"...my do we have a bunch of Eagle Eyed H-D riders...:11: Maybe I should consider hip waders before I "dive" in to HDTimeline waters!...LOL!:newsmile058:

Uhh "Calves"...my do we have a bunch of Eagle Eyed H-D riders...:11: Maybe I should consider hip waders before I "dive" in to HDTimeline waters!...LOL!:newsmile058:
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D I always enjoy reading your replies. If I had a nickel for every gaff that I made on this forum I could by a dozen Starbucks coffee's! :majesty

I bought a very good pair from the Leather Up web site a few years ago for $50. They are very good for around 8 hours. I like them so well I had them resoled this year.

Back