Motorcycle Boots

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Yosemite, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Yosemite

Yosemite New Member

Hi All,

Is HD the only company to make comfortable riding boots? Or is there another company/place that I can get something just as good or better for the same price or cheaper?

Thanks !

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

H D boots are made over seas, Check Redwing and Chippewa:s

3. OTRA

OTRA Member

HD boots are made by Wolverine, might be able to get the same boot from them without the HD logo

4. Jack Klarich

5. kc5gxc

kc5gxc Member

Belleville boots are made in the USA. I got some and they are fine.
    (match my USA made feet !!!!)

6. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

Try AlpineStars, Joe Rocket, Sidi and Cortech. They are not your typical Harlry boot, but they are outstanding riding wear. All of these companies make touring boots. My personal fav, Joe Rocket. I have a set of touring boot I've been wearing for the last 5 years. Very comfortable.

7. Jack Klarich

Redback Work Boots Here is another good choice, steel toes or no steel toes. I have 2 pair, easy on and off, very light weight:s

8. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

These will be my next pair of boots. I have purchased numerous items form Duluth and so far have been pleased with their products and service. Lots of good reviews as well and a fair price at $99.50.

Men's Everyday Work Boots - Duluth Trading Company

9. kabory

kabory Member

10. stikman

stikman Active Member

Cruiser Works made in U.S.A. in North Carolina, guaranteed water proof most comfy boot ever only thing is price is around 240.00