free website stats program Motorcycle Armor | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Armor

Oh, man! I went to the site and was immediately driven into a blind RAGE! Just kidding. Actually, I was stunned to see her with her boots on the guys paint like that. Who does that? Nobody on my bike, that's for sure. Speaking of stunned, $100.00 a throw? Are they kidding? :shock

Ride safe,
Jammr

I'll pass,I keep my vehicles clean,let them get scuffed a bit ,then once a year I buff them up ,apply a coat of liquid glass and run them for another year. :D

This stuff looks like the clear strips that they sell for the front of sports cars. Check this site Scotchguard by the foot I'll bet it's the same stuff, only cut it to fit, your self.

It sure beats the other material on price! I've seen what I thought was HD leather covers for the bag lids as well. Of course if they were HD they would probably cost a hundered dollars as well. :D

It sure beats the other material on price! I've seen what I thought was HD leather covers for the bag lids as well. Of course if they were HD they would probably cost a hundered dollars as well. :D

Not far off, $89.95 in the catalog. Luckily my bike had them already on when I bought it. The good part is you can take them off easily with no evidence that they were ever there.

Appreciate the feedback from all of you. Guess I'm just a little paranoid. My first new Harley - 09 Road King - and every little blemish makes me go off the deep end. Walked in the garage the other day and notice a big scuff mark on my lid. Turned out to be rubber and it rubbed right off. Kids were hiding under the tables on that one.

Guess I will have to accept the "character" as time goes on.

Got em on mine too. Keeps that scorching Florida sun from cooking the paint. Oh...OK...I'll come clean...it also covers up the dings in the paint on the cover that happened when I had the bag off and leaning against the steps to add a couple pounds of air to my rear shocks and the wind blew the bag over SLAMMING the cover onto the rough surface of the asphalt driveway. MAN!!! Was I T'd off. Probably could have gotten the cover painted cheaper, but, hey! I wanted the covers and this was a way to get the blessings of the CFO.

Jammr, would you actually throw that babe off your scooter for getting her feet on your bags?? :D

Hahaha, I should have known someone would ask that. Yes, Rich. I probably would. But then, you haven't met my Wife. Yet... :s

Back