free website stats program Motorcycle Adventure To California | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Adventure To California

Good for you Pru. I used to live in Central Cal. I wish I was going with ya. I hope to do a trip like that next year. The wife is finishing up work this week, retiring early, lucky her. Just bought a geezer glide and leaving tomorrow for NE for 8 days. Looking forward to following your trip. Have fun.

Sounds exciting,

I would offer up a place to camp, shower and hang out. But I doubt Charlotte NC is on your way or the way back. But if it is your welcome.

Semper Fi

Had a great ride to my sister's house. It looked like rain most of the day, but it never materialized. Here's my sister and my computer wizard brother in law:

232323232%7Ffp53377%3Enu%3D42%3B%3B%3E657%3E238%3EWSNRCG%3D3476385543329nu0mrj

As usual, they fed me a fine plate of chow! Going to take a quick spin around High Rock Lake, have a nightcap, hit the rack, then head to Maggie Valley tomorrow. I'll keep you all up to speed on my progress and I certainly appreciate all the responses and offers thus far. Once I get situated I will respond to those that have made offers to show me the sights.

Have a safe trip, hope to be able to do the same someday. Looking forward to reading all your post and following your ride with the HOG atlas. :D

stop,, at the. wheels through time. bike museum in Maggie valley if u have time... If your taking the Lincoln highway US20.. in south bend we have a cool . studebaker museum.

Wow...I am also envious. I always wanted to do one of those "Wherever I end up" kinda rides. Reminds me of that old TV show Then Came Bronson. Have a great trip and ride safe. I live in central Ca. how does one get on that members list?

Back