free website stats program Motorcycle Adventure, 2012 | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Motorcycle Adventure, 2012

Wow, Pru, you really have got you some great memories with those superb photographs! Once again, glad you're home safe and sound!

Thanks for sharing your travels once again. It is great having someone so understanding that you need your seat time and shows the support for it by making a great video.

Glad you returned home shiny side up.

I got a really nice surprise yesterday, Wednesday, 26 September, 2012. My computer wizard brother in law updated the website he made documenting my 2010 adveture and included this past June's trip. If you have nothing to do, feel free to take a look at it.

Here's the link to it: Mad Dog Marrion

I got a really nice surprise yesterday, Wednesday, 26 September, 2012. My computer wizard brother in law updated the website he made documenting my 2010 adveture and included this past June's trip. If you have nothing to do, feel free to take a look at it.

Here's the link to it: Mad Dog Marrion

got saved it looks good read going to have a better look and read the whole story after work....thanks for sharing

Back