free website stats program motorcycle accidents on youtube. | Harley Davidson Forums

motorcycle accidents on youtube.

Although some are funny and some are not you can't help but wonder what they were thinking. I've seen some good ones on there but one in particular i just can't help but wonder why? This man was bragging on video on how much his custom Ultra classic cost him....about $39000 according to him. He gets on the bike, starts it up, takes off and smashes it into the rear end of a park car. A $39000 bike :small3d015:reduced to nothing in less than a two seconds. All i could do was scratch my head wondering.......what went wrong?

Wow. Just wow. And the worst part is that this was aired on a popular show, and the entire audience had a real good laugh about it, completely oblivious to the fact that this man could have been seriously injured or even killed. At least he had the sense to wear a bucket...

The most disturbing video I've seen so far involves two women. They appear intoxicated, perhaps leaving a night club. The video was taken from a security camera.

Both women get on bikes that appear to belong to someone else. One woman loses her balance and lays the bike on it's side. After that both women run off camera.

The idea of someone getting on my bike without my permission just turns my stomach! The idea of someone dumping my bike is even worse!

I try to park in a place where I can keep an eye on my bike. If I couldn't see my bike, I might go somewhere else.

Wow. Just wow. And the worst part is that this was aired on a popular show, and the entire audience had a real good laugh about it, completely oblivious to the fact that this man could have been seriously injured or even killed. At least he had the sense to wear a bucket...
You saw it the way I saw it High Side. What the heck were they laughing at I thought? Didn't anyone care if he was seriously hurt? Since then I pay close attention to the "studio audience's laughter" because they often add it on similar pratfalls where say, a skateboarder goes rolling down a flight of stairs-they laugh. Or someone falls off a trampoline and lands on their head-they laugh uproariously!
It's as if by adding a canned laughter soundtrack they can make even the most serious of accidents seem humorous.
I try not to watch any motorcycle crashes on YouTube, I think we don't need to see the graphic reminder of what can happen to us, but that guy openly boasting that his ride cost $39,000., and then immediately proceeded to crash it in the blink of any eye, left me stunned!! Never did find out how he made out. I guess so long as everyone had a good laugh over it that was all that really mattered!:s

It disturbs me how some are entertained by others misfortune. Even though the guy in the video may have brought it on himself I don't think it's a funny video.

Please ignore my signature for this post.

Last edited:
Weather you view the videos for amusement or out of curiosity, please remember this, those people and others just like them are riding somewhere ahead of you, behind you or coming right at you. Pay attention! Stupid don't care at which angle it comes at you.

Another one i thought was pretty bad was when some guy on a road king passes a van full of people who just happen to be video taping the scenery and drives right off the cliff. I believe it was in Tennesee on the road bikers call the dragons tail.

Back