free website stats program motor upgrades to my 2013 Heritage | Harley Davidson Forums

motor upgrades to my 2013 Heritage

capnmwf

I recently put on a set of RUSH headers & exhaust pipes, Power Commander & Hi vol air filter. very pleased so far, a little popping on decel, may get a retune from Fuel Depot. The pipes are louder than i expected, but they're growing on me. Will try to post a sound bite in a day or 2.

I recently put on a set of RUSH headers & exhaust pipes, Power Commander & Hi vol air filter. very pleased so far, a little popping on decel, may get a retune from Fuel Depot. The pipes are louder than i expected, but they're growing on me. Will try to post a sound bite in a day or 2.

I have pythons slip on's and a screaming eagle tune with high air flow and I get some popping as well.

The basic download for PC will get you close however to get rid of the popping and get the most out of your upgrades I would recommend having a dyno tune from a authorized PC tuning shop.

thanks for the input. I went to an Indie shop this weekend, he re-mapped with a Vance & Hines tune, still popping on decel. I decided to stop by HD dealer on way home, they did a 2 pass dyno run for $50. showed Air/Fuel mixture (lean, like stock), more alarming, my
HP & torque were down from stock. hp was 74, torque was 87.9. I believe stock torque
is 95-96 ft. lbs. ? Anway, i called FulMoto back, from where original map with Powercomm. came from, they are sending new map today. I will update when i know something.

Back