free website stats program Motor is done | Harley Davidson Forums

Motor is done

2006FXDCI

I talked to my builder today he said my 107" is making 107 hp and 117 tq. He said that the volumetric efficiency is dropping off bad around 3500 rpms and that i definetly need to go to a 2 into 1 exhaust, he recomends the d&d fat cat. Any one running one? What other pipes have you had good luck with

I talked to my builder today he said my 107" is making 107 hp and 117 tq. He said that the volumetric efficiency is dropping off bad around 3500 rpms and that i definetly need to go to a 2 into 1 exhaust, he recomends the d&d fat cat. Any one running one? What other pipes have you had good luck with

Watch them speedin' tickets....:)

I have 107 fitted to my nightrain heads and cam it is also using vh pro pipe with exalant results.torque curve nice and smooth up to 119-7lbs at3700 hp climbs in a straight line 2500 to 5600 peaking at 109.5. no flat spots.All in all good product sounds nice too.

Is anyone out there running a vance and hines big radius 2 into 1? If so how much HP and TQ did you gain? I really like the look of them, I am currently running the 2 into 2 version and need to go with a 2 into 1.

Back