free website stats program Motor break-in | Harley Davidson Forums

Motor break-in

braddebs

Not sure where to post this, but here goes. Where do I find the 30-60-30 break in for new motors, and my youngest son bought a new suzuki c50,805cc, will that break in work or should he do it by the book?

Not sure where to post this, but here goes. Where do I find the 30-60-30 break in for new motors, and my youngest son bought a new suzuki c50,805cc, will that break in work or should he do it by the book?

Type in at the top of your page "search forum" "30-60-30 engine break-in" all information there and just click on what you want to read..

signed....BUBBIE

The 30/60/30 will work on most any motor. I even do something similar on my cars when I buy them new.

Hey all, great advice on here for us "newbies". I bought the 2-tone rootbeer Ultra Classic about 3 weeks ago, have about 600 miles on it and have tried to follow the "take it easy" method of breaking her in for the first 500 miles. I must admit, I DID open her up just a little in that time, but didn't go over about 4K RPM. My question is, is it too late for me to do the 30-60-30 break in? Would I gain anything from it?

Hey all, great advice on here for us "newbies". I bought the 2-tone rootbeer Ultra Classic about 3 weeks ago, have about 600 miles on it and have tried to follow the "take it easy" method of breaking her in for the first 500 miles. I must admit, I DID open her up just a little in that time, but didn't go over about 4K RPM. My question is, is it too late for me to do the 30-60-30 break in? Would I gain anything from it?

I think you will hear it MAY help... It won't hurt to try... If Either side of the rings are Not seated yet IT will get them there quickly...

signed....BUBBIE

Back