free website stats program Motogp | Harley Davidson Forums

Motogp

Always liked watching MotoGP early on...lately have not followed it nearly as much since they started changes, 2 stroke to 4 stroke, was not too bad, but then fewer races, higher ticket prices and only 1 race on Sunday hardly made the effort. Then televised races moved to cable...I don't have cable so can only follow on the Internet.

Check out MotoUSA - MotoGP Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing Photo Albums They have an excellent website, and good general access to MotoGP photos are great, but it is a poor substitute for attending the event if you have ever been "--in the old days"!

Buy the double DVD "Faster..." in the green package...definitely worth the price of admission. You will see Valentino Rossi and others racing 2-stroke 500cc and 4 stroke 1000cc, before, during and after the changes, made only a few seconds different, but the spirit was there and so was the 2 races on Sunday!

Last edited:
Ah,come on YOU guys---There's 3(that's right--3!) top level U.S riders this year.Surely you can get behind them and wish them some success.2 of these guys have yet to win their first GP;and one of these Dudes is being touted as "THE NEXT BIG THING"

I for one can't wait to see Casey Stoner on his new Honda kick some other riders and bikes around.To have a bike that actually has some front-end grip and feel will be sweet revenge.My money this year is on Casey.
GO number 27!

So,to answer your question;i can't wait.

Ah,come on YOU guys---There's 3(that's right--3!) top level U.S riders this year.Surely you can get behind them and wish them some success.2 of these guys have yet to win their first GP;and one of these Dudes is being touted as "THE NEXT BIG THING"

I for one can't wait to see Casey Stoner on his new Honda kick some other riders and bikes around.To have a bike that actually has some front-end grip and feel will be sweet revenge.My money this year is on Casey.
GO number 27!

So,to answer your question;i can't wait.

With Ben Spies, Colin Edwards and Nicky Hayden seeing Americans on the rostrum is a good possibility...ahhhh hastens me back to the days the USA dominated due to their dirt track riding experiences taken to the "streets" by Kenny Roberts, Eddie Lawson, Freddy Spencer, Wayne Rainey and so many others!

With Ben Spies, Colin Edwards and Nicky Hayden seeing Americans on the rostrum is a good possibility...ahhhh hastens me back to the days the USA dominated due to their dirt track riding experiences taken to the "streets" by Kenny Roberts, Eddie Lawson, Freddy Spencer, Wayne Rainey and so many others!

I always thought that Barry sheene was the best and that randy mamola and kenny roberts were always on his tail
I was at all the meetings for the trans atlantic trophy in 1982 brands hatch on good friday malory park on easter sunday and oulton park on easter monday 2 races at each event barry won 5 out of the 6 and the main motorcycle show was on at the nec in birmingham over the same weekend a lot of the race followers went on the saturday that was one great long weekend that i will remember forever

Brian

They started the motogp series at the Indianapolis Speedway, about 40 miles away from me, a couple of years ago. Formula 1 left and super bikes filled the slot. More people in the stands and I tell ya.......those fellers can ride the lightning. I don't know any of the names but I was, and still am, impressed. They hold it in the latter part of August. Track is hot and the tires are sticky. Sponsered by Red Bull.....go figure.

Red Bull Indianapolis GP - Indianapolis Motor Speedway

:small3d026:I have my DVD Satelite receiver programed to tape every race and love the series, wouldn't miss a race. However, I also do the same for the AMA and FIM race programs as well. NASCAR fan also!!!

Roger

I follow motogp and american super bike races, for my buck this is some of the most excitement a bike owner can relate to, most fans are good people, never had any grief at the many races that I have been to. These riders are true competitors.

Go Ducati! Go Nicky! Let's hope the Doctor brings what Ducati needs.

What does Repsol mean in Spanish? Just ask Nicky and Pedrosa. Unfortunately Stoner looks strong this year.

Back