free website stats program Motogear Cover | Harley Davidson Forums

Motogear Cover

bwalsh22

Wondering if anyone has used these on there Dyna, Motogear Cover

Shopping on Amazon, since I am buying the battery tender from there and needed to add something else for the free shipping, since I need one of these, figured why not. Only concern is size for my Street bob, they come in Sport, Cruiser or Touring, looks like the sport should fit at 86" Length but wondering if there is any experience out there with it.

Thanks as always!

You can get a battery tender jr. from easternperformance.com for $29.00 with free shipping. They are in Maryland, so it will arrive next day or two.

Thanks, got it at Amazon for $24 Best price I found, only problem is was 1 buck short of free shipping.

I need the cover anyway, so it is not really an issue, they have quite a few just wanted everyones thoughts. It sounds like no one has these, so I ordered it anyway. I'll post some feedback once I get it.

Just a quick update. Got the cover on Saturday and despite the fact that it is for a sport bike it fits on the Street Bob. Mind you not perfectly of course, but works well for the garage and keeping the dust off, git over bot fenders and down most of the wheels, covering the exhaust. Almost perfect, just doesn't make it to the bottom of the wheels.

Back