free website stats program Most embarrasing biker moment. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Most embarrasing biker moment.

Re: Most embarrassing biker moment.

Steve...I BEGGED, on MY HANDS AND KNEES, practically, for her to "just get to be buddies" with this girl, (I mean, ya NEVER KNOW, right??), but as we drove home from the restaurant she put her window down and laughed as she threw the piece of paper with the number out the window.

I was literally able to see it fluttering away in my rear view mirror.......

OH......the lost possibilities......

How do you know that was the correct piece of paper? lol

A friend and I cleaned our bikes up and lubed the cables and kick stand. We decided to go to a little diner for lunch. Well I came pulling up into the parking spot and did a turn out to the street, kicked my kickstand down and went to dismount...the problem was the kickstand went back up and the bike wend down. Of course there had to be a redlight at the corner of the diner and it seemed the whole world was watching.

i don't know if i'd characterize it as "embarrassing" so much as completely asinine, but falling asleep while riding in a sleet storm on a winter night on my bike 33 years ago and waking up almost dead in the emergency room was not my finest moment as a biker!! :(

d u d e !!!!!

mine i'll never forget. at a big party the 'kick start for kidneys' and thought it would be cool to try the burnout pit . hundreds of people watching as i put it in second , wound it up and snapped the clutch. but nothing happend ? was i in neutial ? nope lol broke my tranny and had to push my bike out :-( . finaly got it into a gear and nursed it home , an hour drive in second with drag pipes lol i dont try to be cool anymore ;-)

How do you pick one of the many.
Many years ago Riding in FLA pull up on a beach big group of us. Remember Helmets were required. Jump off bike run down boat ramp jump in with helmet on and staped.
Not not ever do this I was lucky to keep my head attached.
Helmet is filled with air body goes down head does not

Oh man! I could just picture that! lmao

Mine goes back quite a few years. (there have been others, but this one stands out)

I used to do some motorcross racing. A buddy of mine bought his son a brand new YZ80 to surprise him for his birthday. The plan was for me to come flying down the road with this boy and all his friends being brought out to see me coming. There were about 10 kids there with eyes wide open, and I decide to "wheelie" past them. Only problem was I fell off the back and slid down the blacktop about 50-60 feet. I had to go right back to the dealership and buy this kid a new seat, handlebars, and a rear fender for his birthday present!

Talk about going from Hero to Zero in about 2 seconds! :D

Mine goes back quite a few years. (there have been others, but this one stands out)

I used to do some motorcross racing. A buddy of mine bought his son a brand new YZ80 to surprise him for his birthday. The plan was for me to come flying down the road with this boy and all his friends being brought out to see me coming. There were about 10 kids there with eyes wide open, and I decide to "wheelie" past them. Only problem was I fell off the back and slid down the blacktop about 50-60 feet. I had to go right back to the dealership and buy this kid a new seat, handlebars, and a rear fender for his birthday present!

Talk about going from Hero to Zero in about 2 seconds! :D

LOL, Hero of the neighbourhood?:small3d002:

Here's another one. i have rain gear. Unfortunately it was at home. It was nice and sunny out and I took a ride about 30 miles away from here. At that time I lived in a motor home. Yep, an air conditioned hippie! When I came out of the store. The sky was black! It looked like I may be able to beat it home.
WRONG!!! Half ways back. It poured! I laid on my tank, behind the windshield and amazingly I hardly got wet. When I got back to the motor home. I had a lean-to home made canopy off it's side and thats where I parked the scoot.
It was dark out when I pulled up and it was still pourin cats n dogs. As I pulled under the canopy. The weirdest thing happened. I saw my windshield bend back towards me. Before I could stop,... it was too late. The windshield popped back up but on the other side of this enormous bulge in the canopy that had a small pool's worth of water in it. It kept getting larger by the second! Its weight on the scoot made it so I couldnt get the kick stand down. Now it was starting to pin me right in my seat. Luckily I managed to pull my knife and made a small incision in the canopy to release some water pressure. Well when I did that. The incision became a giant rip!
I felt like I had 500 gallons of water come down on me. Filled my boots, soaked everything! I always carry my rain gear now!

Back