free website stats program Morning summer rides | Harley Davidson Forums

Morning summer rides

RUSHMORE_14

Gotta tell ya, there's nothing loike waking up, having that cup of coffee, and heading to the NJ shore at 7am. Back roads all the way down, then cruising along the shore from Belmar to Lavallette, up to Lakewood to the HD dealership, and back to the back roads home.

Air is crisp, road all to yourself, ahhhh.

Just thought I'd share.

:bigsmiley12::bigsmiley12::bigsmiley12:

I too enjoy the early morning ride. Here in Fl I have found that getting up early and getting on the road I can get 150-200mi in, have lunch and be home before the heat really takes over.

calatrava2.jpg

calatrava1.jpg

Agree! took a ride into Milwaukee Sunday morning, normally I avoid the hustle, but hitting the road before sun up made for a extremely nice and cool ride. took a few pics, stopped and had breakfast before the church rush. Home in time for a nap :) dont know if the link to the pic will work, lets see...This is the Santiago Calatrava - Milwaukee Art Museum

Last edited:
I have to agree with you. There is nothing like the quiet solitude that early morning brings. We have the road to ourselves and all is peaceful. To think that when I was younger I used to sleep the mornings away! Now I go to bed early and get up early just so I can do the things that you made mention of.

I'll go along with the early morning rides. It's getting way too hot and humid to ride during the day. A lot of times I'll go to the island (about a 40 minute ride) and just watch the waves and sand... my therapy ride!

I'll go along with the early morning rides. It's getting way too hot and humid to ride during the day. A lot of times I'll go to the island (about a 40 minute ride) and just watch the waves and sand... my therapy ride!

Right after I signed off, jumped on the bike and took off to the island, dodged a few showers on the way back and got back with nary a drop of rain on her...lucky!

Right after I signed off, jumped on the bike and took off to the island, dodged a few showers on the way back and got back with nary a drop of rain on her...lucky!

Youz a lucky dog Gator! Wish I lived a little closer to the beach like you, but then I'd be a little further from the mountains.:newsmile079:

Yep. It's nice riding while the rest of the world is sleeping. The quiet solitude and crisp air is good for my soul.

Sounds lik a great ride and I agree, I love getting up on an early Georgia morning and riding out in the country. It is cooler and lass traffic and I so enjoy watching the sun rise on the back of my Road King! Nothing like it in the world.

Back