free website stats program More Old Iron on Palomar | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

More Old Iron on Palomar

Another bike on The Hill was a 1937 Brough Superior S 80 model.

1937BroughsuperiorRS.jpg

Thanks for the posts and pictures. All these old bikes are a pleasure to see and the fact that they are in running order makes it even more so.
Gotta be a labor of love to restore them back to their original state. If they could talk, imagine the stories they could tell!

Thanks for the posts and pictures. All these old bikes are a pleasure to see and the fact that they are in running order makes it even more so.
Gotta be a labor of love to restore them back to their original state. If they could talk, imagine the stories they could tell!

Long as they don't rat me out to my GF. :D

Man, that is one great collection. :D I like it! Thanks for sharing all the pix & videos.

Just came across this thread today and its left me speechless,beautiful machines and the fact you're still riding them and not letting them gather dust is,.....well its the way it should be.You're one very lucky guy.

This 1931 Henderson could be going next month.

Have run the bike around the block.

Just need to get a voltage regulator for it.

Generator is ok, and bike is battery dependant.

It was a last year bike, with only 15 made, and

was designed to run battery / coil ( only year ) ,

instead of straight mag.

1931HendersonFour.jpg

C Dolan - how long have you been restoring these works of art...when and where is your next ride? I'm just up the 101 near Ventura... :bigsmiley24:

Last edited:
Is that 1 OHV and 1 side valve...?

That's really an impressive collection and to have them running as well...very nice...thanks for that and sharing them with us...

Yep....It's what they call I over E , or inlet over exhaust.

I just call it a half and half motor ( flathead / overhead valves. )

Back