free website stats program More bad news | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

More bad news

I bought a new bike and 2 thousand $$ worth of goodies I hope it help them
because it hasn't help me now I'm laid off

Across the board, boats, RV's,airplanes,auto's,etc. are all down in sales, lets face it, when the tought of being laid off, another round of 4$/gal gas, and the slow down of everything, motorcycles are just not an "have to have" item regardless of what we may think.

This is the best time to buy a HD.

They will never be at this price again. As soon as this economy catches up to itself, there will be inflation. We will eventually have to pay the money printer for cranking out all of this dough.

When I first started dreaming about a HD they were $4k (early 70s), next time I was dreaming they were $13K. Always just out of my reach. This time, I figured out I'd better buy now or I'll never own a HD. I ain't getting any younger either!

Buy Now! Buy AMERICAN! Catch your American dream...:bigsmiley20:

True....Isnt this the year that the goldwing was to stop production in the US anyway? Or was that last year? They all seem to meld together lately. :)

Anyway....I don't pay a whole lot of attention to financial stuff (except my own), I simply do not have the money to invest into anything helpful. My only worry would be Harley closing it's doors forever...um again....I doubt it would happen, I see more Harleys on the road than anything else, but I think that would break my heart.

Back