free website stats program Monster Ovals installed | Harley Davidson Forums

Monster Ovals installed

Ozoneman

Got my Vance and Hines Monster Ovals installed and they sound great! With my recently installed V&H dresser duals they are just the right amount of loudness. After installing my dresser duals and the SE 211 cams my old Samson Ovals were just too loud. I think these Monster Ovals will be just right. And for those of you that don't think they are loud enough, tell the guy that owns the parked car I road by today that had his alarm go off after I passed by.

Here are some before and after pictures of my pipes.

Before, Samson Ovals
rearbrakeaddon-1.jpg

After Monster Ovals
Rear-1.jpg

Another pic of Monster Ovals
Monsterovals-1.jpg

I hear ya, I,ve got two cars parked in my driveway. Every time I pull the bike in the alarms go off. Love my monsters.

Casey, you had me going for a moment about his monster ovals being loud, until the last sentence...BC is pretty far away from Indy! :bigsmiley20:

The only thing I would not do with the tips is turn them over to make it a slash up. I did it and scraped to tip when I turned and hit a bump. V&H sent me another and put it back the way I got it.

Nice looking! Glad you like them!

They look kind of familiar...

Hahaha:bigsmiley20:

Yeah, do you miss them yet!

Although they aren't the loudest ones out there, I can't believe your wife didn't think they were loud enough. Today my wife said she liked my loud Samsons. I guess women like really loud pipes! After riding all day today, she admitted the Monsters sounded good.

have they dragged the back end down yet thats a fair bit on the back of there

I rode all day today and not once did they drag. My buddy that was riding behind me said they looked like they were just a fraction of an inch from scrapping when I took some twisties though.

Back