free website stats program Money Well Spent | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Money Well Spent

Let me say that her aggravation had nothing to do with me; I'm a terrific, caring, and thoughtful husband. Just ask me. :)

I don't know about your bike, but mine was turning into DQ every time it got close to one. Thought I was going to have to call Dealer to see if there was a recall for this.:D:D:D

When we were in Sturgis in 1993 I wanted ice cream. WE were in Rapid City at the time. Jack said OK so we rode to Wall drug for an ice cream cone, ask him about the patch he got that day, it is pretty funny

When we were in Sturgis in 1993 I wanted ice cream. WE were in Rapid City at the time. Jack said OK so we rode to Wall drug for an ice cream cone, ask him about the patch he got that day, it is pretty funny

Now I want to hear about that! .........Funny, we haven't had ice cream in a long time, but when we were on the Sturgis trip last week, we stopped in Wall Drug and got some.

spill it Jack? or better yet take a photo and post it...:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Now I want to hear about that! .........Funny, we haven't had ice cream in a long time, but when we were on the Sturgis trip last week, we stopped in Wall Drug and got some.

spill it Jack? or better yet take a photo and post it...:lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

It was hot that day, around 100 degrees, instead of riding into Rapid City only a few miles from the Go Cart track we were at I chose to ride to Wall Drug, as a result I earned a I am with stupid patch:newsmile029:

Back