free website stats program Moment of ZEN | Harley Davidson Forums

Moment of ZEN

cdn-bigfoot

Name a seemingly insignificant moment in your life that will always be with you? It might not even be a moment of great significance. Just something that you think of once in a while. A moment of ZEN.

Mine was float tubing on a small lake with no one else in sight. I pulled in a small 12" cut-throat trout with my fly rod. Let him go. Still remember that little fish. I don't know why.
Huh.

I do not know if it can happen more than once in your life. But mine seems to be each time i enter my church St. Adelberts. 6.00 am Sunday morning. & I look up at that beautiful cross with our Lord hanging there.

Hmmm... How about when the wife and I traded the metric for the SG and 1200 Custom...:D Really don't think I have just one, I've spent some time backpacking and there are are a lot of good memories from that, including the time I burned the last real meal my son and I had left in our packs after a week long hike! He walked over to the site and said " I knew you burned it, I could smell it way over there"

After 18 months of working on my basket case, finally hearing that thing come to life...there is nothing better.

:rider

Here is a video of it...for those interested, I'm the bald guy...my father-in-law is the biker who got me started into this lifestyle and I love him for it.

YouTube - My Harley's First Start

Something that will always be with me is when my wife and I went thru the tunnel at Yosemite and first saw El Capitan and the falls. Her "Oh my God"will always be in my ears.

Something that will always be with me is when my wife and I went thru the tunnel at Yosemite and first saw El Capitan and the falls. Her "Oh my God"will always be in my ears.

Wow, did the same thing but I think we all said "Oh my God" at the same time. What a breath taking sight to see,
that was one of my best vacations.

Back