free website stats program modulating head light | Harley Davidson Forums

modulating head light

I have one, and even if my buddies give me a hard time about it, cage drivers have told me they see me coming at them....cheap insurance.....I would rather have my freinds give me a bunch of grief than visit me in the hospital......

I find them distracting dont care for um .. wonder if cops would give ya greif over them

Mine came with a letter from that they are Nation Highway Saftey Admin. approved in all 50 states. Even has a link to the web page detailing it.
Someone told me in other countries they are required, just give the Feds time and it will happen here.

I installed one on my 09 Fat Bob. Got it from headlightmodulator google this and you should find it.

They don't make a wiring harness for the Fat Bob's dual headlight, so I had to do some splicing and soldering to make it work. Works great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go with the brighter headlight recommended by Glider, the Osram 80W/100W and from German Auto @ approx. $12 plus shipping it is a BARGAIN improving rider vision. Headlight modulators may work, but to me at night, as oncoming traffic it certainly would be distracting and perhaps hazardous.

Try the lamp change first, and the money saved could be used for other things like brighter tail light (LED ones are brighter and more efficient.

Agreed that the 80/100 would be the way to go and the modulator function isn't working at night time.:s Only daylight hours.

Have the Osham bulb and the the modulator, attending a funeral of a friend who had an old man turn left right in front of him had as much to with me installing one.

Back