free website stats program Mods to your cage? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mods to your cage?

the 2002-f150- 4.6l auto has cold air induction, superchips tuner, and running all synthetics all the way through!

When I was a kid back in the 60's muscle car days I couldn't wait to take the "car of the month", (they were so easy to buy and sell then, and so cheap....I had so many cars between the ages of 17-25 I can't count them all!), and add bigger tires (When 60 series tires came out to replace what we THOUGHT was "big", 70 series, we thought we had died and gone to heaven....look at how small those look now!) and a new set of "cragers" or "moonies" on chrome rims. Remember how we had to "jack the car up" so the tires would clear?

Then there was the mandatory "thrush" mufflers and headers......anybody remember that stuff??

Now....a "mod" to my cage is, as someone said, an extra cup-holder, or in extreme circumstances, that thing we put on top of the Hummer in the summer for extra storage when we travel.

I remember those days. Had the N50-15s on my grand torino... Thought those were big tires..

I have a 92 Lx Mustand Notch that has a 306 v8 dynoed at the rear wheels at 410 horses Runs 10.90,s all day long with the 5 yanker Motor has Holley heads and upper and lower, 90 mm throttle body 303 roller cams and Crane rockers. Balanced and Blueprinted Long tube Headers and Mac power chamber A real hand full not too mention lots of fun

Back