free website stats program Mods to your cage? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mods to your cage?

As much as I like working on a bike, I HATE working on a cage. Too much bending, twisting, stretching and opportunities to bang my head. Also, I have found that cages have a much larger appetite for knuckles and blood than Harley's do.
I agree with you Breeze
K&N air filter on the 07 Monte Carlo SS, No more mods to the cages only the bikes will get mods.

Last edited:
Drive through car wash once a year wether it needs it or not. I prefer to spend my time with the bike.

Wheels and stereo. No need for anything elsehttp://www.hdtimeline.com/images/yahoo_smile/3.gif. That's why I have my bikes.:s

When I was a kid back in the 60's muscle car days I couldn't wait to take the "car of the month", (they were so easy to buy and sell then, and so cheap....I had so many cars between the ages of 17-25 I can't count them all!), and add bigger tires (When 60 series tires came out to replace what we THOUGHT was "big", 70 series, we thought we had died and gone to heaven....look at how small those look now!) and a new set of "cragers" or "moonies" on chrome rims. Remember how we had to "jack the car up" so the tires would clear?

Then there was the mandatory "thrush" mufflers and headers......anybody remember that stuff??

Oh yes I remember. Makes me want to get out the old picture albums.
Would like to have a couple of those cars now that owned back then.

Put a couple of boxes of spares for work in the boot and about 3000 miles on the odometer and ive only had it a month

Brian

Seat covers so you can't see the rips in the "pleather" seats in my vintage Volvo wagon!

I spend too much on insurance and gas for 4 cars and a bike to do much modifying to the cars.

I replaced the floormats in both vehicles.

I find that factory floormats for the most part are pretty nice and they are expensive to replace. So whenever I get a new vehicle, I buy the el-cheapo wal-mart floor mats and put my factory ones in a cupboard in the garage.

Don't mean diddily on trade but if you outright sell your car, I think it adds to the interior appearance.

I'm probably wrong. :s But its just the way I've done things forever and a day.

Back