free website stats program Mods to my FXSTC | Harley Davidson Forums

Mods to my FXSTC

gator508

Experienced Member
Finally got the sissy bar pad finished so I thought I'd share these pics. Added a twisted chrome luggage rack and twisted chrome sissy bar (taller than stock) to my ride. Decided a removable pad was the way to go, when my lady rides she can use the added support and comfort. When riding solo or just to show off the chrome it's easy to remove and stash in the saddle bags. Had the pad made at A1 auto interiors in Mobile.
Cheers ya'll

Attachments

• 100_0036.jpg
    100_0036.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_0037.jpg
    100_0037.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 100_0038.jpg
    100_0038.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 60
Gator508, looks mighty fine. I put a slipon backrest on mine for my gal, because it was convenient and thought I would use it more off than on. But after I later put on Willie G. emblem, it remains in place to this day.

Thanks for the feedback guys, my lady does say I'm a little sick and twisted so I guess it fits right in. Ride on!

Well the real tale of the tape is does she ride with you more, now that the mods are complete? When your gal is happy, you both will be! :rider

Thinking of upgrading my standard from my FXST to the FXSTC seat they sure are comfy, especially on the other wifes butt, and then my ears,,,,

Thinking of upgrading my standard from my FXST to the FXSTC seat they sure are comfy, especially on the other wifes butt, and then my ears,,,,

"the FXSTC seat they sure are comfy"

My Wife and I did not think so, The Mustang upgrade is "comfy"

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Back