free website stats program Model Patches: Not Made Anymore? | Harley Davidson Forums

Model Patches: Not Made Anymore?

RibEye

Back in the day, you could get black and white rectangular patches with your model on them, XLCH, FLH, etc. Doesn't anybody make them anymore?

Enjoy,
Rich P

most are orange and black now you can get them from HD and other places i have a road king one on my vest

They were all over the place at Biketoberfest! Probably any medium to large motorcycle rally will have them if you do some looking.

Look around for a custom embroidery shop. Our daughter had Mother of the bride and Father of the bride patches made for us the year she got married for our vests

AS posted look for any place there are vendors set up at a rally, occassionally a dealer might carry them. Still see some black and white ones or like my key west White with black writing.

Bubba

Good idea. I've had some custom embroidery done through a place that makes custom patches. They turned out great and the design and setup was free too. They're great if you need team patches or special designs made.

Look around for a custom embroidery shop. Our daughter had Mother of the bride and Father of the bride patches made for us the year she got married for our vests

There are hundreds on ebay. The best selection for models was a vendor named "embroidery-fever". That's where I got mine. Most are orange/black..$3.95 free ship. Just search for "harley patch".

I had one made at a rally last summer. About $12, and it is accented with blue to match my ride. I could not find one that said DYNA WIDE GLIDE.

Back