Model Patches: Not Made Anymore?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by RibEye, Dec 16, 2009.

1. RibEye

RibEye Junior Member Contributor

Back in the day, you could get black and white rectangular patches with your model on them, XLCH, FLH, etc. Doesn't anybody make them anymore?

Enjoy,
    Rich P

2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

most are orange and black now you can get them from HD and other places i have a road king one on my vest

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

They were all over the place at Biketoberfest! Probably any medium to large motorcycle rally will have them if you do some looking.

4. PaulWhite

PaulWhite Active Member

Picked mine up at a harley shop in NC. Only place that I found that had Heritage Softail

5. Mattman4403

Mattman4403 Junior Member

Look around for a custom embroidery shop. Our daughter had Mother of the bride and Father of the bride patches made for us the year she got married for our vests

6. nogoslim

nogoslim Active Member

Simple, do an e-Bay search, you'll find lots of patches to choose from. :small3d014:

7. Bubbaglide

Bubbaglide Member

AS posted look for any place there are vendors set up at a rally, occassionally a dealer might carry them. Still see some black and white ones or like my key west White with black writing.

Bubba

8. Lex87

Lex87 New Member

Good idea. I've had some custom embroidery done through a place that makes custom patches. They turned out great and the design and setup was free too. They're great if you need team patches or special designs made.

9. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

There are hundreds on ebay. The best selection for models was a vendor named "embroidery-fever". That's where I got mine. Most are orange/black..$3.95 free ship. Just search for "harley patch".

10. Blue Wide Glide

Blue Wide Glide Junior Member

I had one made at a rally last summer. About $12, and it is accented with blue to match my ride. I could not find one that said DYNA WIDE GLIDE.