free website stats program Model boat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Model boat

Some people build boats with no safety at all. To me that is crazy. On this one, I can kill the engine from shore or if I loose radio range, the engine will kill on its own. It's best to keep it within 100 yards or so. :s

would it be bad to ask What is the Cost to get it where you have it.. excluding labor of love of course.

signed....BUBBIE

would it be bad to ask What is the Cost to get it where you have it.. excluding labor of love of course.

signed....BUBBIE

Not at all,,
For a well made nice hull, a worked marine engine, a good Reliable radio setup with good electronics, top end clutch, with all top end hardware, that is just waiting for your labor,, around 2k.

Maybe 1/2 that if your don't have to have the best and your just enjoying the sport with the kids..

That is the first of these I have seen. Way cool. Where do you drive these and I'll bet there are clubs that race them also. Very neat and what great work you do.

Glad you like them. Here are a few pictures of a Striker Catamaran hull with the running hardware removed. The engine for this hull is mounted on the test board. Same engine as in the Insane Mono hull but this boat will do mid 60's.

Yes, there are several clubs but there are lots of rules that go with club racing. Plus these guys don't kid around when it comes to winning. Much too intense for me.
Any decent size lake or pond will do. With just 1 other person running a boat, it can be a blast.

Attachments

• cat 001.jpg
    cat 001.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 13
  • cat 002.jpg
    cat 002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 10
  • cat 003.jpg
    cat 003.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 11
  • cat 004.jpg
    cat 004.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 11
and you lot call me nuts for modding my bike to go fast -

No No No Hobbit. Not for just modding your bike to go Fast.. But for having Flames shooting out your pipes onto the windshield of the Police car behind you..!! Now that is Crazy.:p

(thought I forgot Huh?) :s

Back