free website stats program Model boat | Harley Davidson Forums

Model boat

Hoople

Account Removed
I am a chainsaw nut, and have spent a great deal of time doing away with the epa leanness of my saws. as soon as a new one if purchased, off comes the carburetor limiters and the cylinder head that is ported and polished. then i port the muffler and back together with a nearly 20% gain in power and much cooler running conditions.

A little off topic but you hit a nerve!

Attachments

• Chainsaw 002.jpg
    Chainsaw 002.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Chainsaw 003.jpg
    Chainsaw 003.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 76
Re: tfi findings

:):)
ha yes yes yes . that is awesome. if we had to go off topic that is a fun direction to go. looks awesome. top speeds?

Yes it is fun! It's a Mono hull and so far top speed is 54mph using a Stalker radar.
The Pro's can get that hull in the low 60's. But I am just a weekend worrier.:p

Yes it is fun! It's a Mono hull and so far top speed is 54mph using a Stalker radar.
The Pro's can get that hull in the low 60's. But I am just a weekend worrier.:p

i love it. are they all bolt on attributes, or have you done some per hand modifications?

Beautiful and I would like to Hear and See more about the unit you showed... Is it a full sized "Get on aboard" or a model? With a bigger prop. for Air, It looks to be enough power to Push A Harley down the road..

signed....BUBBIE

It only looks big but no, it's 47" and weights in at almost 17 lbs. It is amazing that the engine is only 1 cubic inch and it will fly on a calm day.

i love it. are they all bolt on attributes, or have you done some per hand modifications?

It is almost all custom. You start with a bare hull and install and modify almost everything. There are no directions for anything. You have 2 choices. Either copy someone's else work or blaze new territory. I would have to say in a completed boat there must be over 200 different specialty companies each making just that 1 special part you need. It's a crazy Hobby and just like anything there are people that take it to the absolute max.

I am glad this Forum came along! :p

Hoople,

If that PUPPY gets out of sight and too far away, Is there a HOMING device or how does that work....

signed....BUBBIE:D

Hoople,

If that PUPPY gets out of sight and too far away, Is there a HOMING device or how does that work....

signed....BUBBIE:D

Some people build boats with no safety at all. To me that is crazy. On this one, I can kill the engine from shore or if I loose radio range, the engine will kill on its own. It's best to keep it within 100 yards or so. :s

Back