free website stats program Mobile today | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobile today

Got my bike back today. I had the SE compensator installed while they had it down. What a difference. You read post like this one raving how much difference it made. True! If you don't have one I would put it at the top of my Christmas wish list!

Shifting is smooth as silk. It starts like it is supposed to, no grinding. And it seems to have reduced the drive train backlash a bit also.

Got my bike back today. I had the SE compensator installed while they had it down. What a difference. You read post like this one raving how much difference it made. True! If you don't have one I would put it at the top of my Christmas wish list!

Shifting is smooth as silk. It starts like it is supposed to, no grinding. And it seems to have reduced the drive train backlash a bit also.

Finally a happy ending Good for you Joe, now get out there and log some miles and smile, Capital Jack:s

Joe,

Glad to read you got your scoot back, hope you get to log some miles during this great weather, you know this means we have to do the "Shed"

Joe,

Glad to read you got your scoot back, hope you get to log some miles during this great weather, you know this means we have to do the "Shed"

Did the Shed on the way back home!!!:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

BUT....we can do it again ANYTIME!!

OK. Back from Mobile today for the second time for "THE LEAK" I put some UV dye in the tranny yesterday and rode it over today about 100 miles. At my request they dropped the starter out and put the blacklight on it. Lo and behold! Several spots, maybe a dozen where the dye had leached thru the tranny case. Finally!! An explanation as to WHY it kept leaking. The parts are on order.

A porous tranny casting has caused me all this grief for so long!

Back