free website stats program Mobile today | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobile today

Got a call from Mobile HD.They said the primary bearing was eat up and the seal was leaking. Compensator was good. Hope this takes care of the starter problem. BTW. Slidell HD just replaced all the primary seals due to a leak. Ya think they overlooked something?? :34:

Hope they get u done right this time Best to you:s

It seems you have found a good shop to deal with.
Slidell HD: Maybe they never did work on your bike?????

It seems you have found a good shop to deal with.
Slidell HD: Maybe they never did work on your bike?????

Got a stack of service records where they said they did. Don't mean they did it right. I guess that it is kinda evident. :D

Got a stack of service records where they said they did. Don't mean they did it right. I guess that it is kinda evident. :D

Any money changing hands this time Joe,or is it all warranty? Capital Jack

Any money changing hands this time Joe,or is it all warranty? Capital Jack

Extended Warranty Jack. I will take the work order to Slidell and try to get a refund....LOL... I can't believe I said that...:newsmile100:

Come to think of it I may take the W.O. from the last seal repair to Mobile and see if they will honor return work.

Extended Warranty Jack. I will take the work order to Slidell and try to get a refund....LOL... I can't believe I said that...:newsmile100:

Come to think of it I may take the W.O. from the last seal repair to Mobile and see if they will honor return work.

Good for you I hope they take care of you, thats the least they can do for wasting your time and hopefully not lying to you for work they did not do, We can put the Kibosh on them with E Mails, Capital Jack:s

Went to Mobile today and talked to them about replacing the wires Slidell messed up. By the time I got back home it has been approved.

Having them install a SE compensator while it is all down. No labor!! I love the extended warranty!!:D

went to mobile today and talked to them about replacing the wires slidell messed up. By the time i got back home it has been approved.

Having them install a se compensator while it is all down. No labor!! I love the extended warranty!!:d

GIT-R-Done !!!!!!!!!

Went to Mobile today and talked to them about replacing the wires Slidell messed up. By the time I got back home it has been approved.

Having them install a SE compensator while it is all down. No labor!! I love the extended warranty!!:D

You are Da Man, job well done and with this kind of support all the dealers better take notice IMO

Back